Download Poweramp Music Player + Poweramp Full Version Unlocker
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android.
Follow us on twitter @Poweramp2 to get instant updates on app development progress, feature spotlight, theme sharing, take part in giveaways and even chances for free copies of Poweramp.
Please check Common Questions/Answers below in the description.
- plays mp3, mp4/m4a (including alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- replay gain
- plays songs from folders and from own library
- dynamic queue
- lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- embed and standalone .cue files support
- support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- downloads missing album art
- 4 configurable widget types
- configurable lock screen with optional Direct Unlock
- headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- tag editor
- visual themes, including support for external/3rd party skins
- fast library scan
- high level of customization via settings
This version is 15 days full featured Trial. See Related Apps for Poweramp Full Version Unlocker or use Buy option in Poweramp settings to buy Full Version.
Changelog for 2.0.8-build-525:
- improved volume handling during notifications
- improved compatibility with some 3rd party skins
- fixed issue with pausing on screen on/off on some Samsungs
- fixed issue with some widgets crashing in landscape on Android 2.x
Changelog for 2.0.8-build-523:
- Route Media action bar button to change active audio output (Android 4.1.2+)
- Android 4.2+ lockscreen widget support
- improved widgets and widget configuration
- improved call/BT handling during connection/disconnection
- MusicFX API support (Settings=>Audio=>Advanced Tweaks), useful for Sony devices with custom MusicFX & some CM ROMs
- Huawei Dolby Mobile support (where available on Huawei devices, like Ascend P1)
- full support for paid skins on JB+
- better ogg buffer management to avoid skips on Samsungs @ 4.1+
- more accurate crossfade/fading handling
- experimental multiwindow support for Samsungs
- optional Poweramp lockscreen rotation (large screens)
- aiff id3v2 embed art
- fixed/improved fast scroll in lists/grids
- fix for playlist/library being reset sometimes when storage is unmounted and in few other cases
- fixed Replay Gain for ogg
- updated and new localizations. Huge thanks to all crowdin.net translators!
- few other issues fixed
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp v2.x:
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp Settings => Folders and Library => Music Folders.
Your original Android Library is not changed, nor any files deleted.
Poweramp library is a separate, completely independent library. When you installed Poweramp 2.0, it just got filled with the files scanned from your sd card/other flash memory, as specified in Music Folders.
Q. Volume too low. Volume changes weirdly. Other volume issues.
A. Try to disable Direct Volume Control in Poweramp Settings => Audio => Advanced Tweaks.
Poweramp 2.x uses Direct Volume Control by default on 2.3+ mid-to-high end devices. On stock ROMs this produces much better audio output. But many custom/buggy ROMs, while supporting DVC, can fail with it.
Q. Can I get Poweramp v1.4 look?
A. You can download "Poweramp Classic Skin" on Market.